Family Court Research (FCR) Australia is an independent, private research group.
- FCR is not affiliated with any government or legal institution.
- We are privately funded while also running ads to recover costs.
FCR offers a selective Child Support and Family Law Guide for Australian parents.
- You can use our research-based articles for education and information purposes.
- Our aim is to help separated parents become better informed about child support and shared parenting.
- A further ambition is to improve the management of child support and shared parenting by institutions.
Here you will find objective information and tools for separated parents. We also offer constructive solutions to systemic problems in child support and family law.